CANTON, OHIO (September 25, 2013) – Leadership Stark County, a department of the Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce, is pleased to announce the 27th class of their annual Signature Program. The selected participants represent the diversity that is Stark County’s cities, villages, schools, non-profit organizations and businesses, and they reside in ten of 17 Stark County public school districts.
The Signature Program is a 10-month course of leadership training and community awareness. Workshops led by volunteer community leaders explore issues, assets and resources relating to Stark County’s economy, social services, justice system, political system, diversity, education and the arts.
Additionally, the class receives training in board service responsibilities, and participates in community development projects designed to build on non-profit organizational assets.
Signature Program 27th Class members include:
- Keith Bennett, Stark County Engineer
- Kyle Bittner, vice president, Huntington Bank
- Kevin Burwell, president, Northeast Ohio Regional Center
- Vincent Capocci, IT operations manager, Hendrickson Trailer Commercial Vehicle Systems
- Jean Christian, early childhood service coordinator, Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health
- Tammera Davis, controller, National Football Museum, Inc.
- Sarah Eades, attorney, Buckingham, Doolittle & Burroughs, LLP
- Daniel Ebin, BPT operations controller, Timken
- John Feucht, director of pharmacy services, Mercy Medical Center
- Scott Haas, administrator, Altercare of Louisville Center for Rehabilitation & Nursing Care, Inc.
- Matthew Hunt, attorney, Krugliak, Wilkins, Griffiths and Dougherty
- Frank Kemp, Jr., sergeant, North Canton Police Department
- Amy Krebs, director of grants and community initiatives, Stark Community Foundation
- Sarah Lambos, recruiter, Goodwill Industries of Cleveland and East Central Ohio
- Michael Lombardi, project manager, Fred Olivieri Construction Co.
- Matthew Lytle, eligibility/referral specialist, Stark County Job & Family Services
- Tonja Marshall, sports promotions manager, Canton/Stark County Convention & Visitors’ Bureau
- Burt Marzley, senior designer/architect, SōL Harris/Day Architecture
- Scott McCahan, senior manager, safety & contractor relations, FedEx Custom Critical
- David McClain, associate director, SS&G, Inc
- Michael Medure, principal, Massillon City Schools
- Kenneth Mont, senior pastor, First Church of the Resurrection
- Diana Morse, universal fraud leader, GE Capital Retail Bank
- Michelle Mullaly, executive director, Canton Symphony Orchestra
- Christopher Paveloi, assistant director, career services, Kent State University at Stark
- Christopher Petrosino, associate academic vice president and dean of graduate studies, Walsh University
- Margareta Poorman, public policy coordinator, AultCare
- Caleb Pugh, logistics analyst, Kenan Advantage Group, Inc
- Richard Richkowski, project manager – developing market leader, Definity Partners
- Eva Roshong, owner, Brad’s Carpet Cleaning LLC
- John S. Scott, owner, Dr. John S. Scott DMD
- Kyle Sheposh, controller, Solmet Technologies, Inc.
- Shari Shiepis, department chair, human services, Stark State College
- Craig Smith, director of information technology, Stark Area Regional Transit Authority
- Wendy Tracy, executive director, Pathway Caring for Children
- Lisa Turkalj, coordinator of student, family & community engagement, Canton City Schools
- Aristea Tzouloufis, manager, regional development, American Red Cross
- Nicholas Valentine, manager – operations and processes – Faircrest Continuous Caster, The Timken Company
- Tena Wilson, executive director, Stark County District Library
For more information about Leadership Stark County’s Signature Program, visit www.LeadershipStarkCounty.org.